
Have just got back from the car boot sale. Picked up a large wicker waste paper bin for 50p, a copper jelly mould for another 50p, 2 dicentras for £1, another palm £2.50 and a fuschia for £1.50. Coo I love a bargain. Must get out and plant them in. Weather turning in from tomorrow apparently.
Picture shows some of our Welsh contingent out on the pull last Saturday night.



5 comments:
I hate you toady I really do! Why din't you invite me car booting.. I know its a long way to come but that and charity shops are the only thing I miss! I was born to rummage! Vide Greniers just aren't teh same.
Me born to rummage too and we havent had a car boot round here for ages. I live in a place where no way would you get a copper mould for 50p. Lucky you.
I've just spent all afternoon manning a stall at the school jumble sale; exhausting but got quite a lot of stuff, loads of books, some clothes and toys for the kids, and plants. Love them,
Glad you found some bargains! You seem to have such luck at car boots, I'm hopeless and always spend over the odds.
i wish i could come to your carboots i love them jep x
Post a Comment