Reminds me of the big partie smy parents used to have when I was very small Toady!!Do you remember babychamp adn something else called a snowball, my friend used ot drink them and think herself terribly sophisticated!!
Thats a nice one Toady. UPL I still buy Babycham at Christmas, little bottles of it, and snowballs in bottles as my girls have always had them at Christmas and would miss them if we didnt. I have proper babycham glasses with the babycham fawn on them too.
Sliding far too fast towards the big 6 0 but fighting all the way. Sufferer from clinical depression but currently under control but not cured. Spend my days dog walking, crafting and avoiding housework.
7 comments:
Reminds me of the big partie smy parents used to have when I was very small Toady!!Do you remember babychamp adn something else called a snowball, my friend used ot drink them and think herself terribly sophisticated!!
Thats a nice one Toady. UPL I still buy Babycham at Christmas, little bottles of it, and snowballs in bottles as my girls have always had them at Christmas and would miss them if we didnt. I have proper babycham glasses with the babycham fawn on them too.
Love Babycham and Snowballs Un Peu; Oh I would love a proper Babycham glass Faith - now I have envy! Great calender Toady. How was the Fair? xx
Hmm. Everyday's a schwepping day chez me. As long as there's a bit of gin in that schweppes....
ps--will you go get a rescue dog?
i waited about three and a half months after toby died. i was going to wait until spring, but by mid-january, there i was, scoping out the puppies...
That is a great calendar Toady, ah that brings memories back of Babycham, used to drink that years ago, quite like it actually.
How did the fair go Toady?
Camilla.xx
Post a Comment