
...but the relief is taking a while to kick in. I suppose after 7 months of worry it will take a while but I saw the Tribunal as a bit of a plateau after which I would be able to move on if not up. I want to feel angry and cross that I was put through it but I suppose the meds are keeping me placid if not happy. The old me would have been ranting and raving, writing to the powers that be about the injustice of it all, and pioneering for change so that others do not have to go through it.
My baby will be 25 next week. Where has the time gone? It was strange last week that she took over the tribunal papers from me and cajoled and gently bullied me through it. How strange I find this reversal of roles. I'm very proud of my lovely daughter. As a reward to us both we're hoping to go down to Exeter next week for a bit of a girly shopping day. I'll have my Kalms and Bach Rescue Remedy at the ready.
Now come on girls, time for your daily dozen. My daughter reckons I'm the one in the front.



10 comments:
Toady gradually you will get used to the knowledge that the whole horrible thing is over, and you will relax. I don't mean to compare my probs with yours, but I've suffered for 6 months and still can't truly believe that all is well. I hope you enjoy your shopping trip when you go, my sister in Devon does big shopping in Exeter.
Toady, lovely picture of you!!!
So glad yu are feeling more relaxed about things. Have fun in Exeter.
How lovely to have a daughter to be friends with. I have boys, well they are men now, but somehow they never seem really grown up.
I should imagine it would take a long time to let something like this settle. We have to come to terms with things in our heads slowly, making way for the new dawn which lies ahead.
Crystal xx
Great fantastic now you can move on...and a girly shopping trip is jsut the palce to start. I wouldnt let teh meds take all the praise for your new calm relaxed approach see it instead as proof that you are growing stonger!!
Do some cahrity shops for me whislt in Execter will you , you know how i miss them adn you always find such great things!!I expect a full report back.
What a wonderful daughter you have!
Least it s all over now with tribunal, shame the meds are stopping you from feeling angry as you think you should.
Exercise is Good!!
I think Crystal is right, it takes our emotions a while sometimes to catch up. The relief will come slowly. After going through something like that, your mind needs time to recuperate, I should think, and calm is the way forward. What a star your girl is.
You shouldn't photo our purplecoo aerobics class like that... tut tut, headmistress will be on to it...tee hee.
So glad the whole nightmare is over Toady, just you enjoy the release and relief that the pressure has now lifted. Best wishes.
... yes, Toady, and I'm the one at the back of the class with her heels disappearing backwards over her shoulders as I overbalance and richochet off the parquet floor...
I expect it will take a while for things to settle down, but it must be so good not to have that heavy cloud looming over you any more.
Onwards and upwards (and looking forward to seeing some lovely junk-shop finds in your next blog). Your daughter sounds lovely - chip off the old block.
Hi Toady,
I haven't figured out the PM stuff on the Purple Coo, but if you e-mail ne at fuzzknitter at yahoo dot com, I'll be glad to answer your question.
Post a Comment