Thursday, 7 June 2007

Witter witter


If this seems a bit garbled I’m just being very virtuous and attempting to clean the hob and oven and the fumes are a bit strong.
I’m filling in time still waiting for my Paypal verification – oooh it’s driving me nuts. I’ve got some lovely things to post up and Ebay won’t let me do it. I had a lovely time yesterday picking out a load of stuff from the wholesalers, all on the computer of course. Talk about kid in a sweety shop. Three of those and four of them, oh and I must have some of those and those and these. It’s very easy to get carried away. Anyway as soon as it’s up and running I’ll expect you all to give me some feedback. I’m stocking the sort of stuff that I’d like to buy. It’s so exciting.

I’ve finished painting the platerack and I’m just waiting for OH to hang it for me. That is if he can find his tools! I’ve determined to have one tidy room downstairs ie the kitchen. Under the stairs and the front room are packed out with stock, must get myself organised. To think I used to be the operations manager of a business with a £10 million turnover, and it ran like clockwork. Whoever stole my brain, bring it back I need it.

14 comments:

Cait O'Connor said...

Your collie looks a lot like my old collie bitch, Kerry, who was one of the dearest companions in my life.
I can see that when I finally get round to doing ebay you will be the expert to consult.
Your blog is making me feel guilty as there is so much I should be doing round the cottage but I feel decidedly lazy.
Have a happy day,
Caitx

Suffolkmum said...

You always do sound very active. Can't wait to see the stock.

Bluestocking Mum said...

You have been busy Toady!

Made me laugh-I often think the same thing about how did I used to do the job in the Bank I used to-I am so scatty and lacking in confidence

warm wishesx

snailbeachshepherdess said...

Hello toady...I am still catching up after two weeks of absence ...never again will I leave it for so long...have been down to the Scilly Isles pics...funny I've got exactly the same pics from my trip. Lovely to read your blogs.

Faith said...

Looking forward to seeing your stuff on ebay.

Maggie Christie said...

You are so busy! I'm very envious of the plate rack - I'm looking for something similar. But in this house it would sit on the floor for a year before husband would get round to hanging it on the wall!

LITTLE BROWN DOG said...

Good luck with your eBaying - can't wait to see your wares.

Pipany said...

Have just caught up at last, Toady! I so want that plate rack; just gorgeous. Thank you for your lovely comments on my misery blog of Wed - feeling so much better and even if it doesn't last, I am enjoying it for now. I hope your new doctor lives out his promise (ooh, squire!) xx

Woozle1967 said...

Blimey - that was quick. Have got some chairs I've been meaning to paint for ages, but things just keep turning up to take my mind off them and they're still up the barn waiting sadly. You put me to shame, my girl! Am off to make a list and WILL be more organised and achieve a lot more if I can just get off this darned site!!!!xx

Exmoorjane said...

GOod luck with it all toady...sounds great. Love your reading list too - totally agree with all your numbers..100% but don't know Sultan's Seal....shall have to go look....

Anonymous said...

Ebay's fab! I'll look forward to browsing when you're ready. You sound pretty brainy to me, Crystal x

Pondside said...

Wow, Toady, you have been busy! I'm sure your Ebay business will be a success - I'll pop by to have a look once you're up and running.

Omega Mum said...

How do you manage to do all this? I'm finding single-tasking almost impossible. Good luck with your ebay venture.

DevonLife said...

good luck Toady!