Apparently it's all to do with the jet stream being diverted. Now do you think we could divert it back again? But I don't see how the earth came be warming in all this rain. Surely the clouds will reflect the sunlight back? And another thing - don't clouds ever become empty? Where do they get all the rain from? (I know from evaporation - but that must be finite - when it just pours all day from stationary clouds I ask where is it all coming from?
You blew my mind for a moment when I saw Flowerfairy with 'Toady' at the end!! Lovely today in Dulverton - hope the sun is reaching over the moor too. Been thinking about you a lot...and hoping all will go well. jxx
Sliding far too fast towards the big 6 0 but fighting all the way. Sufferer from clinical depression but currently under control but not cured. Spend my days dog walking, crafting and avoiding housework.
4 comments:
Oh dear - here too. More of an October morning than mid August. Makes me start to yearn for Chrysanthemums etc
Apparently it's all to do with the jet stream being diverted. Now do you think we could divert it back again? But I don't see how the earth came be warming in all this rain. Surely the clouds will reflect the sunlight back? And another thing - don't clouds ever become empty? Where do they get all the rain from? (I know from evaporation - but that must be finite - when it just pours all day from stationary clouds I ask where is it all coming from?
The sunshine is back with us, I will send some down to you. Love the idea of a fish and chip lunch, we don't have a chip sop here, really miss it.
You blew my mind for a moment when I saw Flowerfairy with 'Toady' at the end!!
Lovely today in Dulverton - hope the sun is reaching over the moor too. Been thinking about you a lot...and hoping all will go well.
jxx
Post a Comment