... that she was supposed to be poorly. Here she is sporting her latest little black number which is in fact a child's T shirt that I got from the charity shop. It is supposed to be to stop her licking and worrying her wound but that's as yet to be seen. Although the wound looks like a belly pork joint waiting to go into the oven it is nice and clean and the vet is very pleased. She will not slow down, is always hungry and scrounging for biscuits. We are doing our best to keep her still [ish] and she is most put out that her daily walk only amounts to a quick round the block on the lead.
To keep myself occupied and to calm my jitters I have taken out my knitting needles again. I used to do loads of knitting when L was small and Kaffe Fasset was all the rage but it sort of petered out. My latest effort is the sheep in the picture. This was only a test piece and was not done using the correct wool but I think he's quite cute. He has a rustic, primitive sort of air.



8 comments:
Dogs are massively adoring creatures, arent' they. I am so glad she seems on the mend. And she looks incredible in the little black number!
CJ xx
Me thinks she is well on the mend. Well Done and excellent nurse she must have.
Blossom
All she knows is that she feels better. It's a wonderful moment when they 'turn the corner'and what was a sick dog starts being a pesky pet again.
Hope recuperation continues. x
Hooray for Minnie, and all who love her!
Also, quite like that witty knitting. Think that you are on to something. He/she has got personality!
You might get a kick out of the wonderful web site of my favorite NY yarn shop
www.purlsoho.com
It's full of project ideas, and there's even a blog ... www.purlbee.com
xo
Aw, poor Minnie. I'm sorry you've had such a scare and that Minnie's been through the wringer and I do hope she's coming out the other side now. She has a rock chick kind of look in her black tee shirt!
PS Many thanks for your kind words.
Well I think she looks very fetching in her teeshirt. As she is a sheep dog, does she get to play with the new woolly sheep?
Your photograph at the top is astonishing.
I'm glad minnie is on the mend.
And I think your woolly sheep is just lovely.
Hi Toady, just catching up on your blogs. What a GORGEOUS photo you have at the top of the page! I'm glad you're back into knitting for the time being. What a cute little sheep you've made!
Love to Minnie and hope she continues to improve!
Post a Comment